Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lynda's Angels

Heaven was a new experience for Lynda but I don't believe seeing angels was new.  I truly believe she not only had angels watching over her while she was on earth but I feel that she was able to see them and they were able to communicate with her.  I have no way of knowing this for sure until I get to heaven and can ask but there are many things throughout the years that have led me to think this is true.

Regardless, she is now able to see her angels up close and personal and call them by name.  I'm sure angels are beautiful and although we visualize them as female I don't know that the Bible has ever spoken of any angels except those who were male.  So many surprises when we finally get home.  So many questions answered.  Angels are not to be worshiped.  They are simply messengers of God and the Bible says they are made lower than humans, so we don't become angels when we get to heaven. They are a backdrop of heaven's glorious on-going worship of our King.

I always envisioned Lynda's angels as playmates of a sort for her.  Since she wasn't able to communicate with people for thirty years I think God used His angels to comfort her and communicate to her how much she was loved.  I prayed for this and I believe God answered this mother's prayers.

If I had created an angel for Lynda it would have been beautifully multicolored like this one.  God's creations will be more glorious than this human mind can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment