Saturday, December 21, 2013

Here With Me



As I posted this sentiment I thought about what it means.  If Lynda was with me she would not be in heaven so that would be a selfish wish.  She is in the presence of God and enjoying life in ways that we cannot even imagine.  Oh, how I miss her and wish I could hold her and watch her play with her favorite toys. 

I guess what I would write is I don't need presents.  It is enough to know that Lynda is in the presence of our precious Jesus and that she is having her best Christmas ever!  I can handle missing her knowing that she is celebrating with the angels.  She is hearing the story of how God sent Jesus to save us.  She is talking to Jesus face to face and learning about the first Christmas ever.  Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas, Lynda.  Nana can't wait to see you again but I'm so happy for you!  Tell Granddaddy Anderson I said hello and hug Jesus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment