Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Know That Was You Lord!


I love this picture!  I feel just like this little guy so many times a day.  God is interested in every aspect of our lives....big and small.  There are so many times that things happen in my life that I know without a doubt it was God.  On so many occasions I have looked and looked for something I put in a safe place where I'd know where it was....only later to be clueless.  I've said to God many times, "you know if I'm going to find it, you're going to have to show me where to look" and then I'd move on to something else.  More times than not I would be led to look in a place I hadn't thought of or when doing something totally unrelated I'd find the object I was looking for.  There was no doubt that God was working and it is often in these seemingly insignificant prayer requests that I stood so amazed and so thankful that my heavenly Father was a caring and loving Daddy who was interested in the small details of my day.

Many people chalk things up to coincidence and miss the many ways God works in their lives.  It always irritates me when I hear someone ask for prayers for an illness and later hear that the condition is no longer present.  Many times the explanation is that the doctors say they made a mistake in the original diagnosis or some other explanation of why the person's condition has improved.

God is busy performing miracles all around us....He is answering prayers.  He is providing for us before we even ask. 

I have seen it so many times during Lynda's life.  These acts of God are like being hugged by God.  You've got to recognize God working to be able to appreciate His total absorption in our lives.  Start 2014 off looking for God's love notes as He works in your life.  It will warm your heart to realize that God cares so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment