Friday, October 4, 2013

Wings and Prayers

For as long as I can remember...especially since Lynda's stroke in 1981, I have sent messages to her through my prayers.  I've asked her angels to tell her how loved she is.  I've asked the Holy Spirit to comfort her and communicate to her in a way that she could understand that she was my hero.  I just wanted God to wrap her always in His arms and I know He has.

I believe that God has sent many angels to care for Lynda through the years.  Since God uses angels as His messengers I have to believe that God allowed His messengers to share with Lynda how much she was loved.

When Lynda was at NMRC, I thanked God for watching over her and asked Him to send one of his angels to Lynda at bedtime to whisper goodnight to her from her Nana. 

I do not for a minute think that Lynda was alone in her silence for 30 years.  I choose to believe that God has always leaned very close to Lynda and whispered comfort directly to her heart.  Now Lynda is surrounded by nothing but love and she understands and can communicate with her Heavenly Father, with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  I bet she even knows all of her angels by name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment