Monday, October 7, 2013

I'll Will Try Again Tomorrow


The first days back at school, I posted about each day.  The first day was the most difficult and we only stayed for half a day.  The second half of the day we went to the hospital in Oxford to look at Lynda's CAT scans of the tumor.

It was a grueling day.  At the end of the post, I simply said "I'll try again tomorrow."

I just saw this on Etsy.  One day soon I will see it on my wall every morning and every evening.  I have no roar left in me.  Just a quiet voice of the Holy Spirit that whispers in my ear each day...you can do this.  Lean on me.  And because of that comfort that only God can give, I can end the day in tears but as they are drying promise to try again the next day.

We all have things that demand courage each day.  Sometimes only you and God know the struggle.  Keep trying.  Tomorrow after tomorrow after tomorrow.  One day with God's help, our courage may just roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment