Friday, October 18, 2013

Hug Your Kids Today

Today all I can think about is how it felt when I hugged Lynda and she hugged me back.  Or after she wasn't able to hug, she would pat me on the back when I hugged her.

Oh, how I wish I could have just one more hug.  How I wish I could lay next to her and feel her warm body next to mine.

When a child hugs me, I just pray that he or she won't see the tears that are likely to follow the sweet hug.  Every little body feels like Lynda to me right now.

We always knew Lynda was a gift being lent to us.  We cherished the time we had but for a mother there is never enough time.

If you have kids (no matter their ages) give them a hug today.

How I wish I could hug all of my children today and all of my grandchildren.

I have the hope of hugging them all again.  Even my children who are waiting in heaven.   Believe me it's not the same.  Don't take for granted that you'll always have tomorrow.

Hug your kids today!

No comments:

Post a Comment