Friday, March 21, 2014

Missing You...

This week I've thought about you and although I miss you every single day...tonight is a night that my heart is thinking about another Friday night...the one that was on August 2nd when I lay in the bed and held you for the last time.  Oh, I know that you are so happy and completely healed and I would never want you to have to go through the pain you endured for so many years.  But tonight I'm just sad that I can't watch you pat my back when we walked outside together or see you clap your hands and make your sounds when you were riding in the car and listening to your favorite music.

I'm so happy that you are with Jesus and so many people who love you and were waiting for you to arrive.  I'm just missing my little girl tonight a little bit more than usual (if that is even possible).  I pray that God will wrap his arms around you and tell you how much I love you and how proud I am that you were my daughter on earth and that I cannot wait to see you again in heaven.

Just thinking about yo being su perfect and whole...talking and walking  about heaven helps me cope tonight with  missing you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment