Sunday, March 2, 2014

Seven Months in Paradise...


Seven months can seem like it was just yesterday and simultaneously feel like it has been years instead of months.  I think of Lynda many times a day and wish I could get a glimpse of her in heaven.  I imagine her surrounded in beautiful colors...vibrant hues to capture the intensity of her sweet personality and energy.  I miss her.  I have boxes of pictures but not enough.  I have movies of her in my mind and I watch them when the longing to hold her becomes overwhelming.

I never think of Lynda without thinking of God.  I will never be able to thank Him enough for sending Jesus to make it possible for us to live with the Trinity for eternity.  I start to miss Lynda and I think of her in paradise where there is no sickness, no sadness and no death.

I know where my daughter is and I know who she is with.  It is mind boggling to realize that she is a daughter of the King of the universe.  Lynda's life on earth was not always a happy one because she lived in an imperfect world with imperfect people who didn't understand the treasure that she was.  But that has all changed in the blink of an eye.  God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment