Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fuzzy Pajamas

When the weather was really cold, we added another layer of fuzzy, footie pajamas. Lynda never stayed still...even when she slept (or was supposed to sleep).

When there was any mention of snow or ice, my first thing to do was an inventory of Lynda's medications and pampers.  Food was important, too but having all of her medications for several days and plenty of diapers was the first priority at our house.

After Lynda went to NMRC to live, when the weather forecast called for snow or ice, I still found myself thinking Do I need to get more medications and diapers?

After being in this mode for so many years....it's a hard habit to break.

After six months, I still forget that Lynda is gone.  After 39 years the forecast of snow makes me (just for just a second) think....oh my goodness, do I have enough of Lynda's medicine.  I did it today.  I guess I always will.

I know I will always think of Lynda....forever and always.




No comments:

Post a Comment