Saturday, September 7, 2013

Five Weeks Ago Today

At 12:30 AM on August 3rd I had no idea that I would only have six more hours with Lynda. I look back at the years that she has been my daughter and I am so thankful that God smiled upon her in those final hours and allowed her transition to be so peaceful,  What a blessing He gave to me to allow her to be in my arms when her soul quietly left her body. 

Not flesh of my flesh nor bone of my bone...but still miraculously my own.  Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart but in it.  And in my heart I'll always carry you until we meet again.  Love you...Nana







                                                                                             Adoption poem by Fleur Conkiling Hegliger

No comments:

Post a Comment